NHS inform is Scotland's leading digital health and care information service, provided by NHS 24. NHS inform is a service for Scotland offering reliable, quality assured information across a range of channels including online, telephone, webchat and social media.
There are key feature on this web site:
- Info for Me is a personalisation tool, which enables people to bring together information relevant to them into a single place, which can be easily printed saved or shared.
- National Services Directory: information on health services across Scotland.
- Self Help Guide: fully revised, updated and aligned to the 111 service the new Self Help Guide allows you to check your symptoms online and get advice to manage your condition or signpost to the right service.
- Browsealoud is a feature that makes the website more accessible with speech, reading and translation tools.
- Webchat access is available throughout the site.
People who choose to talk to the health information team can call the service on 0800 22 44 88 everyday.
People can use the website to interact with other users and professionals around specific conditions in community forums to support self-management.